Sell your boat with Trinity Marinas
Beneva sold within 2 hours - Amazing - Mr F Johnson
Selling your Narrowboat in our brokerage
Our comprehensive narrowboat brokerage service will get your boat sold quickly and professionally. Our superb marina and narrowboat brokerage centre provides the ideal setting and ensures your boat is seen by a regular influx of people visiting the marina, the on-site pub/restaurant and our car dealerships. Private appointments are made for those enquiring as a result of our sales and marketing activities.
We will make arrangements to view the boat for a pre-sales inspection and will provide a mutually agreed valuation. Once we have agreed the sales price with you we will produce a comprehensive sales brochure including photographs and specification. Please note that all relevant documentation is required by us when taking a boat onto our narrowboat brokerage, i.e. Bill of Sale, Certificate of Conformity, Recreational Craft Directive (if applicable), Boat Safety Certificate, British Waterways licence, insurance details and any manufacturers manuals and details of any works carried out.
To arrange a free consultation or for further information please telephone us on 01455 896820 or complete the online-form.
If you are selling your boat, and wish to purchase another, why not view our full product range which includes sailaways, bespoke fit-outs and a full range of narrowboat brokerage boats.
Why Choose Us?
Trinity Marinas narrowboat brokerage offers our vendors the following:-
- Free consultation
- Production of sales brochure including photographs and specification
- Advertising on our and other relevant websites
- Advertising with local and national newspapers and trade magazines
- Open weekends for potential buyers
- Exhibit at boat shows
- Accompanied viewings only
- Database of buyers with search facility
- Comprehensive, professional paperwork
- Competitive commission rates
- Constant monitoring of sales process
- Sophisticated boat sales display area
- Heart of England location