Whale Electric Water Heaters includes models with the very latest technology. All heaters are manufactured from only highest quality materials and designed to specifically withstand harsh marine conditions.
3 material options available:
The Marine Galvanized Steel Cover offers corrosion resistance at an affordable price. This material weighs more than the other case options but is made from a strong and robust material.
Water Heaters with a Stainless Steel cover offer high levels of corrosion resistance with a modern stainless steel finish. These heaters are a bit lighter than those wearing the galvanized outer cover and heavier than the epoxy coated versions.
The White Epoxy Coated Aluminum cases are well-suited to installation in many of today’s engine rooms. Their white appearance blends in well with existing equipment and the coated aluminum material offers corrosion resistance.
Features and Benefits
• Multiple versions to suit your installation
– Combination electric/heat exchanger or electric
only models available
– Available for 120V and 240V
– Vertical Mounting only
• Robust Manufacturing
– Hold down brackets welded to inner tank
– Double wall heat exchangers
• Safety controls
– Integrated pressure relief valve
– Temperature and pressure drain tube included
• Magnesium anodes available separately
– Recommended to prevent corrosion and ensure a
longer Water Heater life
• Sturdy, robust exteriors
– Material options – marine galvanized steel,
stainless steel or epoxy coated
• Ignition protected
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.