The fittings and pipework of the Whale Quick Connect Shut-Off Valve 12mm (X1) ensures and easy installation and reusability. the simple two step installation process does not require any additional tools to make a watertight connection.
The main features and benefits of the Whale Quick Connect Shut-Off Valve are:
• A unique “Double Gripper” design, which provides secure lifelong pipework retention even at high pressures
• The innovative “Cage Collet” eliminates leaks where fittings are installed close to tight bends
• The collet has internal support ring ensuring the ring seal is held in position and does not distort or leak under pressure
• A high integrity single piece moulding ensures the strength of the fittings
v The outer sleeve incorperates collet cover, thus preventing accidental pipework release
• The collet clips are not necessary and therefore reduce installation time
• The pipework includes measured cut marks, designed to be a visual guide to ensure that fittings are pushed fully home
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.