Whale’s Quick Connect water system plumbing components let you achieve professional results quickly and easily without the mess of soldering or cementing pipes and junctions together. A unique collet in each plumbing fitting makes pipe installation simple. Just cut the tubing to length and fully push the end into the appropriate fitting. The collet automatically secures the hose.
Some additional Features of the Whale Quick Conn Stem Adaptor Male 1/2″ Npt X 15mm ( X1) are:
• Unique “Double Gripper” provides secure lifelong tube retention, even at excessive pressures
• Collet has internal support ring ensuring O-ring seal is held in position and does not distort or leak under pressure
• The innovative tube supporting “cage collet” design eliminates leaks where fittings are close to tight bends
• High-integrity, single-piece molding improves the reliability and strength of the fittings
• Outer sleeve incorporates collet cover, thus preventing accidental tube releases
• No collet clips are used, thus the Whale system reduces costs and speeds up installation time
• Unique adapter fittings enable partial upgrades to boat’s plumbing system
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.