Whale Bilge 1c Remote Mounted Bilge System 24v. At the heart of every Whale IC product lies innovative electronic control circuitry. This enables IC sensor accessories to communicate directly with IC pumps to control their performance. Save time and money by reducing four separate components to one pre-wired system. Remote mounting automatic Gulper IC receives signals from Strainer IC and switches on and off automatically.
• Pre-wired and assembled – just connect power
• Remote mounted pump for easy inspection- high, dry and protected
• Soft start – protects the pump for long life
• Small footprint strainer fits into very confined bilge spaces
• Low current controlled switching – no switch failure from high currents
• On/off delay – prevents cycling
• Environmentally friendly – no mercury
• Time delay to allow for optimum drainage
• Override wire included to allow for manual activation
• Non-choke valves – no filter to block/clean
• Long life – pump self primes and runs dry without damage
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.