The main features and technical specifications of the T93zt Steering Helm Zero Torque Single Cable are:
• Planetary Gear design
• Specifically designed for high performance and high efficiency applications.
• M90 mach cable (patented) performance and durability increased by top quality materials and construction.
• Fast connect, simple installation, patented end fitting.
• Engine side stainless steel cable output featuring patented gasket.
• Corrosion resistant materials.
• Particularly suitable where clearance is limited.
• Optional 90° or 20° Helm mounting installation.
• Standard 3/4″ tapered shaft.
• Lock-to-lock steering wheel turns; approx 4.2
• Maximum allowable steering wheel diameter: 406mm (16″).
• Minnimum steering cable bend radius 200mm (7.9″).
• Minimal feedback.
• T93ZT steering system is not to be used on boats equipped with engines that exceed the maximum horsepower ratingo of the boat.
• For boats faster than 50 mph our hydraulic steering systems are recommended.
• Exceeds EN28848 & ABYC P17 safety standards.
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.