The Blue Sea Battery Switch 9001e 4 Way 350a’s main features are:
• 350A continuous rating – 45% higher than standard switches.
• Accepts up to 4/0 battery cables.
• Luminous label for low light reading. Ignition protected –
• Safe for installation abroad gasoline powered boats.
• 3/8″-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
• Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption.
• Meets all American Boat and Yatcht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches.
• Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
• Case design allows surface or flush mounting.
• Fits all Perko low amperage battery switch hole patterns
• UL listed – UL 1107 Electric Power Switches
• Meets UL1500 and SAE J171 ignition protection requirements
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.