The main features of Aluminium Anode Hull Plate 235x86x20 are:
• Aluminium/Indium alloy is more active so it gives better protection.
• Essential for Mercury sterndrives – Zinc will not provide the correct protection.
• Recommended for both salt and freshwater on Mercury sterndrives.
• Last up to 50% longer than zinc anode.
• Aluminum anodes ” self-clean” in freshwater – Zinc anodes form a coating that stops them working within a few months.
• Environmentally friendly
• Mounting hardware included
• Attractively packaged with clear information to aid with selection and installation.
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.