The 1 Core Tw Cable 21/0.30 1.5mm2 100m Blue’s main features are:
• Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight & volume
• Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils, diluted acids & moisture
• Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion & cut through
• Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +105°C with excursions up to 120ºC.
• Maximum voltage 60V
• Suitable for 12v or 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v).
• Manufactured in accordance with ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B).
• Plain copper conductors to BS EN 60228:2005, PVC insulated
Find the Trinity Marinas Chandlery in Hinckley on the Ashby Canal in the West Midlands. Our Marine shop has a huge choice of inland waterways chandlery supplies for customers in the UK. Order products from our chandlery here online to receive by mail order, or visit us at the Marina.