A new arrival this week is Bargeburger, a 30ft Butty Margot. This unique boat is being sold as a going concern, selling street food gourmet burgers on the the banks of the River Soar in Leicester City. Located just along the bank from Leicester City Football Club, football fans buy a homemade burger on the way to or on the way back from a match. The business comes with a full trading licence and free moorings at Castle Gardens. The Bargeburger currently sells at 22 matches throughout the Season and also various festivals, however there is a huge opportunity to grow this business. ‘The world is your oyster’ Call 01455 896820 for further details.
*All prices exclude VAT
- Easter Holidays At Trinity Marinas in Leicestershire
- #10 of 10 things to do you should wipe off your bucket list!
- #9 of 10 things to do you should wipe off your bucket list!
- #8 of 10 things to do you should wipe off your bucket list!
- How to sell your narrowboat quickly with Trinity Marinas on the Ashby Canal